SHE IS CLOTHED IN STRENGTH AND DIGNITY AND LAUGHTS WITHOUT FEAR OF THE FUTURE

SHE IS CLOTHED IN STRENGTH AND DIGNITY AND LAUGHS WITHOUT FEAR OF THE FUTURE.

PROVERBS 31:25




5.03.2013

Time for a new adventure





here we go. Out on my own for the first time. Packed up all my car would fit and I’m headed to the island. 

When God says go does he ever mean go. I had the inkling to move to the island for the summer  a few months ago, but I pushed it down and ignored the idea. I debated the fact that I was really supposed to go. Was it god telling me to go? Well he really wanted to make it clear and during worship one day a r:gen specifically told me to go after as soon as I just finished my sentence praying for clarification. I was the most unreal thing i’ve ever felt. God has talked to me before but always in a gentle quiet voice. This was definitely louder, still gentle and quiet but loud in a different way. The only other time I’ve heard his voice so clearly was when I was in a black magic shop and it shrieked to shrilly and loudly to “GET OUT” which I agreed with, the place gave me the he-bee-jeebies and it was not okay.

So here I am sitting on a ferry with a few inklings why God has called me here for these short three and a half months, but I’m excited.

And I promise to blog more. I also have plans to start a design blog, so be excited. I just have to do some planning because I have a huge list of things I want to do this summer; reading, painting, drawing and blogging are some of the main ones.

So fellow bloggers I am back!

No comments:

Post a Comment